2013. november 15., péntek

My darling

This world is a comedy for those that think, a tragedy for those that feel...

The writing is my passion, my love, my one big talent. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life, and it comes with both successes AND failures. The best thing I can do is keep my head up, learn from my mistakes, and strive to do my best. Sings from the heart, dreaming from the soul, smile to the stars, love like you'll never let go. I love your that's my secret. no hearts,no pretty drawings,no poems or cryptic messages. I love you. before i met you i never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. life is a dance from one stage to the next. People hate you because they want to be just like you... work like you don't need money, dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you've decided too see beyond the imperfections. The only reason people hold on to memories so tight is because memories are the only thing that won't change when everything else does. I don't wanna close my eyes.i don't wanna fall asleep cause i'll miss,baby and i don't wanna miss a thing. “To those who can dream there is no such place as faraway.True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.One who looks for a associates without faults will have none. “If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own. “Don't wait for people to be friendly, show them how.  I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I do not believe I deserved my friends.  A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself. True friends are two people who are comfortable sharing silence together. He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. The man who has no problems is out of the game. Love, we say, is life; but love without hope and faith is agonizing death. Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. Lips that taste of tears, they say, Are the best for kissing. Tears are the silent language of grief. People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile. Start every day with a smile and get it over with. A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home. Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.Everyone smiles in the same language.I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.Smile - sunshine is good for your teeth. Every day you spend without a smile, is a lost day.If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.You're never fully dressed without a smile.A smile can brighten the darkest dayPeace begins with a smile. Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you Until we meet again! The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. May the sun shine, all day long, everything go right, and nothing wrong. May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true! A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. Be yourself" is about the worst advice you can give some people. Live your life crazy,and love every second of it. Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go. I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.

I am a man more sinned against than sinning  ...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése