2021. szeptember 30., csütörtök

I'm a writer and publicist!

I am a born I'm a writer. Writering is my hobby, my job and my life. In the past forty years I have had the opportunity to prove myself at such well known in newspapers as Édesanyanyelvünk, Vigilia, Kláris,Katedra. I think that my achievements to date prove that I have be successful as an book writer. For example,  What can show the effectiveness of the my writing work department, , more than receiving the internationally recognized Mécs László díj or the  "Irodalmi Nívódíj"?  You can read more about my credo, my work, my results and my ideas at my professional blog (http://szli.inf.hu), which more than 230,000 visitors. I have written two books. If you don't believe me read my books...


 Remember, no act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many...


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése