2019. május 6., hétfő

Who am I?

Subtitl let's say I am just a filthy kid from the farm from Demecser, or from Szabolcs rather not more nor less I was born in May 15. 1964 so I am 55 years old and I will stay in Nyíregyháza forever I think Nyíregyháza is one of the best places in the world I really love the people in Szabolcs it feels good to go home I can call myself happy and lucky, because I have people to go home to I have a lot of friends I love that city I grew up in a really loving family in a family where jealousy wasn't present and we didn't fight at all, which is rare I don't have a single loud word with my wife either not even an F word leaves our mouth because as my grandparents once told me "don't fight with your loved ones, dear, they are your family" if you can count on someone in your life, they are I am happy that I saw this thing in life and I have a converging family long story short,  it all started when I was a child how did I couldn't really find my place.I become a teacher.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése